From National Weather Service:
Winter Storm Watch
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING
THROUGH MONDAY EVENING...
* LOCATIONS...Southern Adirondacks, Lake George Saratoga Region,
Mohawk Valley, Capital Region, Schoharie Valley, central
Catskills, northern and central Taconics, Berkshires and
* HAZARD TYPES...Heavy Snow.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Greater than 7 inches of snow with the
potential for up to around a foot.
* TIMING...Snow overspreads the area Sunday morning and is
expected to taper off late Sunday night into Monday morning.
* IMPACTS...Snow covered roads and poor visibilities. Winds will
increase becoming strong and gusty late Sunday night through
Monday causing blowing and drifting of snow.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Here is what Channel 10 thinks we're gonna get