Gas leak shuts down Chatham Sunday

A gas leak shut down Chatham Sunday afternoon. Fire officials report, 41 Main Street, a vacant building, was filled with propane. Main Street was closed, and CSX train service was stopped. Chatham and Ghent firemen responded at 11:50am. They reported to be back in service at 1:21. NYSEG crews also responded. Gas and electric were turned off to the building. There were no reported injuries.


Thank you to Chatham Fire for the pic. More here: 

https://www.facebook.com/ChathamFire/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

title

Content Goes Here