Livingston House Fire

posted by Bill Williams -

Four fire companies were called to the scene of a house fire Saturday afternoon in Livingston. The call came in around 1:20 at 157 White Birch Road. Heavy smoke was seen coming from the garage. The fire briefly spread to the outside of the home. The house was evacuated, the cause is a faulty dehumidifier. There were no reported injuries. Firefighters from Livingston, Greenport, Clermont, and Germantown were on the scene.

Comments

Bill Williams

Bill Williams

Want to know more about Bill Williams? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Oldies 93.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.