Pair arrested for possession of heroin, cocaine, and marihuana subsequent to a traffic stop.
NEW YORK STATE POLICE Major Douglas R. Keyer Jr.Troop T Commander
PRESS RELEASENew Baltimore, NY – On January 22, 2018, at approximately 9:30 p.m., State Police stopped a vehicle on I-87, in the town of New Baltimore for vehicle and traffic violation. During the interviewing of the driver Andrew J. Graf, age 37, of Troy, NY, probable cause to search the vehicle and its occupants was established. During the subsequent search of driver of the vehicle and the passenger Naquan Palmer, age 27, of Syracuse, NY, approximately 51 grams of Crack Cocaine, approximately 135 grams of Heroin, and 41 grams of Marihuana were all located in the vehicle. Both subjects were taken into custody, transported and processed at SP Albany, where they were subsequently charged with:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd degree; a Class B Felony (with intent to sell) Graf and Palmer
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd degree; a Class B Felony (Controlled substance narcotic drug) Graf and Palmer
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 2nd degree; a Class A Felony (Graf and Palmer)
- Unlawful Possession of Marihuana; a Violation (Palmer only)
- Criminal Possession of Marihuana 5th degree; a Class B Misdemeanor
- Criminal use of Drug Paraphilia 2nd degree; a Class A Misdemeanor
Both subjects were arraigned in the Town of New Baltimore Court and remanded to the Green County Jail with no bail. Both are due back in the Town of New Baltimore Court on January 26, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.