Smoke brings Greenport Fire to the college

posted by Bill Williams -

A smoke condition in the main building of Columbia Greene Community College brought Greenport Firefighters to the scene. The call came in after noon on Monday. The smoke was reported to be coming from the area of Room 115. The building was evacuated. Fire officials traced the problem to a heat pump.

Comments

Bill Williams

Bill Williams

Want to know more about Bill Williams? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Oldies 93.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.