Scary night, Stove explodes in Catskill

posted by Bill Williams -

A Catskill residence was evacuated Thursday evening, after a stove exploded. Catskill Firefighters responded to 45 West Main Street just before 9:30. A man reported that a flame shot out of the stove. After the incident, the house was filled with gas. Firemen ventilated the home. Central Hudson was called to the scene. West Main Street was closed as a precaution. No word on injuries.


Thank you Catskill Fire Department for the pic.

Comments

Bill Williams

Bill Williams

Want to know more about Bill Williams? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Oldies 93.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.